Frequently Asked Questions
Get in touch if you have an item you would like to trade in and we will take a look and make you an offer.
You can layaway any product for up to three months, subject to a 20% non-refundable deposit. No item will be shipped until it’s paid for in full.
You can pay securely online using any credit card through Paypal in £ sterling. Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer, international currency transfer, or cash on collection. The item will be released upon receipt of cleared funds.
The shipping rates are calculated on a fully insured 48 hour service or equivalent within the UK. Overnight shipping can be arranged but get in touch for a quote. For shipping within Europe, the delivery time is usually 3-6 working days.
Absolutely. International orders must be paid for via bank transfer in £ sterling. You will be responsible for any taxes, duties or other charges and fees that may apply to the purchase, please check these with your local officials.
We are here to get great equipment into the hands of satisfied customers. Please let us help you find the right guitar so you can be confident when you place your order. As an independent retailer offering specialist equipment, there is no room for an “I changed my mind" policy.
For any return made at our discretion, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for guitars and 20% for accessories and amps. The only exception is for products that are defective.
– All returns must be authorised. Any unauthorised returns remain the responsibility and property of the sender.
– Guitars returned within a 48-hour approval period are refunded in full merchandise credit, minus shipping charges – providing that the item is in same condition as when it left the shop.
– Buyer is responsible for the instrument during approval period.
– Shipping, credit card processing fees, and related expenses are non-refundable.
– Buyer pays for prompt return shipping.